I have my own little Hammie, that hyper ADHD squirrel from "Over the Hedge!" Danny and I bought some "Energy" drink mix for my water bottles today instead of pink lemonade. The "Energy" drink had 180mg of caffeine...no wonder he wasn't tired last night and finally fell asleep around 6 this morning, oops!!! He had two water bottles with the drink mix, so that's like 5 cans of Coke or 3 Redbulls... double oops!!!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Hammie-Time
I have my own little Hammie, that hyper ADHD squirrel from "Over the Hedge!" Danny and I bought some "Energy" drink mix for my water bottles today instead of pink lemonade. The "Energy" drink had 180mg of caffeine...no wonder he wasn't tired last night and finally fell asleep around 6 this morning, oops!!! He had two water bottles with the drink mix, so that's like 5 cans of Coke or 3 Redbulls... double oops!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment