Oh my, it's so hard to keep up with my picture of the day goal when I have to work all day. I guess I'm going to have to change the title of my blog to "Picture of the Month!" Well, here it is...I made these sugar cookies for Valentine's Day! I actually made them on Sunday but I was too lazy to make the icing for them until today. They're pretty good :)
Monday, February 9, 2009
Slacker Valentine Cookies!
Oh my, it's so hard to keep up with my picture of the day goal when I have to work all day. I guess I'm going to have to change the title of my blog to "Picture of the Month!" Well, here it is...I made these sugar cookies for Valentine's Day! I actually made them on Sunday but I was too lazy to make the icing for them until today. They're pretty good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment